eConsult Notice 9th March 2022
Econsult will now be used for the purpose of administration queries only, you do not need to complete a form for an appointment.
Appointments are now available online for you to book with a GP directly or if you prefer you can call the surgery.
When attending the surgery patients can wear a face mask if they wish, it is not a requirement.
When calling you will be given the following options.
- For Appointments press 1, please call between the hours of 8am to 11am or 2pm to 5pm
- For general advice - press 1
- For test results please call between 11am to 2pm - press 2
- For referral queries - please speak to a receptionist
- For prescription queries between the hours of 9am to midday - press 4
- For medical reports - press 5
- For patient online services please speak to one of our receptionists.
Using eConsult at the weekends
If you require support over the weekend (including bank holidays) you can still use the eConsult service for self-help and pharmacy advice regarding your condition.
if you have a medical problem and you're not sure what to do, please use the 111 online service which you can access here - NHS 111 online
As always for immediate emergencies, call 999.
Update from Welling Medical Practice
As of Thursday 20th January 2022, you will now be able to book a telephone appointment or face to face via the online patient service application directly to the surgery with a GP. Please see your online app for dates and times.
There is no longer a requirement to complete an E-Consult unless it is for administrative queries.
Alternatively, please contact the surgery via the telephone